Language gone Loco Part IV
I went to East Coast Beach with a bunch of friends yesterday. After dinner, Melvin felt like an ice cream from McDonald’s.
He walked up to the express counter.
Melvin:
Can I get a chocolate sundae?
Counter Attendant:
Here water water… go there.. (pointing to the main counter)
Melvin:
But I just want an ice cream. What water?
Counter Attendant:
Water water!
Melvin:
Erm.. One chocolate sundae please?
Counter Attendant:
Here water water!!
Melvin:
(he looks around. Obviously the express counter sold ice cream, drinks… etc.)
Look, I don’t understand what you’re saying.. I just want my ice cream.
(Counter Attendant went to the machine and made him a cup)
Counter Attendant:
See? Water water!
*He came back with his cup of ice cream, explained why he couldn’t get a cone....
and DRANK up his dessert.
He walked up to the express counter.
Melvin:
Can I get a chocolate sundae?
Counter Attendant:
Here water water… go there.. (pointing to the main counter)
Melvin:
But I just want an ice cream. What water?
Counter Attendant:
Water water!
Melvin:
Erm.. One chocolate sundae please?
Counter Attendant:
Here water water!!
Melvin:
(he looks around. Obviously the express counter sold ice cream, drinks… etc.)
Look, I don’t understand what you’re saying.. I just want my ice cream.
(Counter Attendant went to the machine and made him a cup)
Counter Attendant:
See? Water water!
*He came back with his cup of ice cream, explained why he couldn’t get a cone....
and DRANK up his dessert.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home