Language gone Loco Part II
I was with Candice at Muddy Murphy’s, an Irish Pub last night:
Candice:
Excuse me, could I have a pack of Marlboro Lights Menthol?
Server:
You mean Marlboro Menthol Lights?
Candice turns to me:
What the fuck is the difference?
******************************************************
Few years ago, at ice cold beer, a pub along Emerald Hill:
Me:
I’ll have a dozen of chicken wings?
Server:
you mean 6, or 12?
Me: (wtf????)
Also at ice cold beer:
Me:
Can I have a whiskey soda?
Server:
Sure.
Me:
Could you add a lemon wedge into it?
Server:
You mean cordial?
Me:
Er….... No? I meant a WEDGE??? The fruit????
Candice:Excuse me, could I have a pack of Marlboro Lights Menthol?
Server:
You mean Marlboro Menthol Lights?
Candice turns to me:
What the fuck is the difference?
******************************************************
Few years ago, at ice cold beer, a pub along Emerald Hill:
Me:I’ll have a dozen of chicken wings?
Server:
you mean 6, or 12?
Me: (wtf????)
Also at ice cold beer:
Me:Can I have a whiskey soda?
Server:
Sure.
Me:
Could you add a lemon wedge into it?
Server:
You mean cordial?
Me:
Er….... No? I meant a WEDGE??? The fruit????

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home