Sunday, October 15, 2006

Friday the 13th

After 4 pre-birthday celebrations, i finally turned 31 on my 5th.
This libran got shipped to nowhere for the weekend on Superstar Virgo.

The moment we got into the cabin, the girls hit me with what they consider, (and i quote) "something close to my heart".
Mcdowell's indian rum.

After a few drinks with dinner, we decided it was time to explore the many sources of entertainment on the ship.
of course, first stop - The Tavern.

I set the alarm for 6am to catch the sunrise the next morning.
Okay, it's not MY fault that the cruise didn't provide coffee in the cabins. I drank whatever was lying around in the room, and brought the rest up to the deck.

The better booster: Mcdowell's.

I was made to go through a 4-step process to prove that I was worthy of some Royal Treatment.


Not that Royal Salute needed the trimmings, but by then, we got so aquainted with the boys from the bar, they knew exactly how to pimp the shot up.



Whisk-ey me away, boys... Whisk-ey me away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home